Ready to go?
Let's talk about how this works
Growth means change—and change means risk. Risk in delivery, in timeline, and liability. Topple specializes in risk reduction.
Our experts will work with you remotely or on-site to implement the right practices and train your team members step-by-step. We'll help you find the ideal decisions for your business and your budget, often uncovering obstacles that can be avoided through simple course correction. And the best part? We'll be there to answer all your questions along the way to even greater success.
Engineering and Security Review
Many of our clients are looking for insight, or reassurance that they're on the right track. We provide engineering validation in a number of ways. Such as:
- Reviewing and optimizing your cloud usage
- Finding architectural solutions to operational pain
- Validating your PII data handling and disaster recovery procedures
- Reviewing your application architecture before a launch or scaling event
- Discovering infiltration or exfiltration blind spots
Our method is all about drawing attention to the snags and hurdles you might have missed. Meaning this is just a sample, not the sum of our services.
Training and Mentorship
Continuing education is a critical piece of a company’s growth. As a result, we’re often brought in to train existing teams, saving our clients from a hiring risk. We take on technical subjects like:
- Microservice adoption and ownership
- Automating cloud resource management
- Distributed systems patterns
We also specialize in training on container infrastructure like Kubernetes and Docker, as well as critical soft-skills like:
- Building a writing culture
- Code reviews as professional development
- Baking premium calzones (not really)
- Making good, strategic hiring decisions
Projects, Partnerships, and Implementation
Sometimes, our clients know the exact problem they’re trying to solve. In those cases, we often build, deploy, and provide ongoing management of several low-risk turnkey solutions. Other times, it’s not that simple. When the work is a bit more nebulous, we provide principal software engineering consultation to help your team build, ship, and iterate on problems as they appear.
Still other times, the project you have in mind is a bit out of reach. When your scope, timeline, team size, or skill set needs a boost, Topple can fill in those gaps. We’ll bring the right mix of insight, engineering mastery, and project and product management to help you achieve your loftiest business dreams. (Or at least your quarterly goals.)